Buying or selling a home is one of the most important transactions in the lives of many people. Let us help you ensure you do it right. My mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by providing the best real estate investment sales, financing, research and advisory services available.
Every real estate agent knows about buying and selling homes. However, not all agents are familiar with the use of real estate as a strategic investment. You need to find an agent that understands real estate investing. Look for these qualities in your next agent:
- Personal Investment Experience – You want an agent who has done his or her own real estate investing. This ensures familiarity with investing on a personal level, not simply as an agent. Agents like this will understand your motivations, and will be easier to work with.
- Comfortable Making Offers – Real estate investing can require making numerous offers, sometime during a single day. Not every agent is capable of doing this, as it requires a stomach for numerous rejections, and the ability to weather negative feedback from sellers and their agents.
- Experience Working With Investors – There is no substitute for an experienced agent when you are trying to make money buying real estate. You want an agent who has worked with other investors. If you are looking for the fastest path to success, experience is usually the way to go.
- Honesty and Integrity – Integrity goes a long way in business, and should be a priority when picking a real estate agent for investing. Honest agents will explain to you upfront what they can and cannot do to help you in the investment process.
- Local Expertise – As local professionals, we know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy. We will keep you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
We look forward to working with you!